After passing the procedure of reviewing and a positive decision of the editorial board to accept the manuscript for publication, the payment for the publication of the article should be made.
1. Payment for employees/students of ENU - 4500 tenge ( e-version), 5500 tenge (e-version and paper version),
2. for authors from external organizations - 5500 tenge ( e-version), 6500 tenge ( e-version and paper version).
3. Foreign authors (without co-authors from the Republic of Kazakhstan) may publish articles on a free basis.
Requisites: NAO L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University.
1) JSC "Bank CenterCredit" BIK Bank: KCJBKZKX KZ978562203105747338 KB 16 Knp 859 - for the article
2) JSC "Bank RBK" БИК Bank: KINCKZKA IIIC: KZ498210439858161073 Кбб 16 кnp 859- for article
3) Articles can be paid for through the Kaspi.kz application. Open mobile application Kaspi.kz.
In the app you need to select "Payments", then "Education", then "Universities and colleges", then select the name of the university. Next, you specify the type of payment - "articles and publications", in the line "Faculty" it is necessary to specify your faculty. In the line "Course" you must write the payment for the article in the Bulletin of the L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University. Historical sciences. Philosophy. Religion Series and indicate the number of the journal in which it is planned to publish the article (for example, "1(138)/2022"; in the line STUDENT's name it is necessary to indicate the name of the author(s) of the article; in the line STUDENT's IIN the IIN of the payer (cardholder, through which payment is made) is indicated.