Purpose of the journal: Publication of carefully selected original scientific works in all fields of theoretical and applied research in the field of historical sciences, philosophy, religious studies. Presenting the results of the latest interdisciplinary socio-humanitarian research to the scientific community, taking into account modern methodological and methodological approaches, drawing on an extensive source base, including the introduction of new archival documents into scientific circulation and promoting a constructive discussion of controversial scientific issues. The Journal's brand is the International Scientific Frontier, combining unique thematic areas of historical research.
The journal's objectives:
- To serve as a platform for the methodological concepts of socio-humanitarian research;
- To serve as an information platform for the dissemination and popularisation of scientific findings;
- to serve as a discussion platform to discuss scientific ideas and discoveries of the authors;
- to serve as an electronic platform for a scientific collection of publications, providing open access to the journal's articles;
- to serve as a scientific and methodological platform to support the educational process in teaching social and humanitarian disciplines;
- To serve as an integration platform of actualization of scientific knowledge for the solution of socio-political, socio-economic and socio-cultural challenges facing the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Subject area: Historical sciences. Philosophy. Religion.
Publication languages: Kazakh, Russian, English.
Periodicity: 4 times a year.
Open access policy. Journal articles are directly accessible to all (link to article archive http://bulhistphaa.enu.kz/article/archive/index) based on the principle that open access to research results contributes to the advancement of universal knowledge.
Archiving. Electronic versions of the scientific journal are provided to the National Center of State Science and Technology Evaluation JSC for the formation of the collection and inclusion in the electronic library. The journal has been archiving materials in Elibrary.ru since 2019.
Terms of publication. All articles submitted to the Editorial Board of the journal "Bulletin of L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University. Historical sciences. Philosophy. Religion Series" are subject to mandatory anonymous review. Based on the reviews received, the Editorial Board of the journal makes the final decision.
Subscription index. 76096 (ENU Journals)